Pages

Sunday, 14 June 2015

The Rugby player Sam Dickson



On the 2nd of June Sam Dickson came to South Hornby School. Before he came to the Senior Syndicate he went to the Middles and the Juniors.The Senior Syndicate came to room 78 to see Sam Dickson. Sam Dickson plays for the rugby 7s. He brang along some of his medals there was a gold one and there was a silver one. Then we sang 2 songs for him. We sang Waitaha E and we sang Johnny B Goode. After that  some of the boys did the Haka. Then it was morning tea time so Sam Dickson and Mrs Dickson had to go.

2 comments:

  1. Matthew I like how you put a lot of information in there and I like the picture so great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.