1. What have you enjoyed the most in music this term? Learning how to play a song on keyboard
2. What have you found challenging this term? Learning the left hand chord and playing guitar
3.What would like to learn in term 2? More about how to play guitar and learn all the chords
4.What do you think you need to work on to improve? I think I need to work on playing keyboard and learning new songs and also learning how to play the left hand chord.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.