Pages

Wednesday, 10 April 2019

The Merchant Of Venice

Act Two, Scene 9

1.What is the purpose of the rhymes in the casket? That the princes choose the right one and if they don't they have to listen to the rhyme.

2. Why does the prince of Arragon discard the golden casket? 
He reads the silver casket that says this:Who chooseth me shall get as much as he deserves" The prince thinks he deserves to win and chooses the wrong casket.

3. Complete this quote from the gold casket:Who Chooseth me shall  gain what many men desire.

4. -Finish this quote that shows us Portia's reaction to Bassanio's arrival. " Come, come, Nerissa; for I long to see quick Cupid's post that comes so mannerly"

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.