Here is my writing about my sister not allowing to cook anymore and we did this so we can know how to write a letter and to learn the persuasive text.
Matthew Matagi
49 Boston Ave
Friday:30.7.17
8042
Aneta
49 Boston Avenue
Friday:30.7.17
Hornby
Christchurch
8042
I am writing about how my sister is not allowed to cook anymore
Dear Mum
I am writing this letter to you because I think Maryanne should not be allowed to cook tea anymore because she makes horrible food and the only food I like from her is her spicy meatballs but the rest are all YUCK. She always cooks bad food and there are three important reasons why I don’t want her to cook any more and they are the reasons that I am going to explain to you in further detail.Then I am sure you will think like me too. Maryanne cooks food that has weird stuff in it that I don’t like it and this is why I think it is not eatable. I also think that if she was to get some cooking lessons then it will make all the difference. Also I strongly believe that you should do all the cooking in the household and I really enjoy your food.
And I feel annoyed about having to eat her food because I don’t like it and I want someone else to cook our dinner.
P1:My first reason is about how Maryanne cooks food that has weird stuff in it and that I don’t like it and I think it is not eatable because if she puts stuff that I am allergic to I am going to get sick.Also the stuff that she puts in it are tomatoes,green onion and cabbage and she makes the meatballs out of pork and beef.When she puts in stuff like tomatoes,green onion and cabbage it is gonna encourage me to not eat her food and if she puts in green onion,tomatoes and cabbage then it will taste odd because you don’t need all of that stuff to make meatballs you only need beef or pork if you are making it out of pork and you need sauce but what she does she puts in tomatoes,green onion and cabbage and that’s what I don’t like about her dinner.
P2:My second reason why she should not cook is how she cooks.She always puts the tomatoes in first,then puts in the cabbage,then last she puts in the beef.Also I do not like the way she makes her useless meatballs.Also I strongly believe that you or dad can cook dinner because she is always cooking dinner and it’s not very yummy like it was,and lastly I would eat some of her food because I don’t waste food and because it’s meatballs who would not eat meatballs.
P3:The last reason is that she will need a cooking lesson because if you guys don’t give her a cooking lesson then her cooking will fail and we don’t want her cooking to fail. So I think you and dad should teach her how to cook because I want to taste yummy and delicious food but not yuck food.
So I want to encourage you to teach her how to cook,the way that you should cook in the house and the way that she puts the stuff in the meatballs.
Therefore I strongly believe that you should start cooking dinner,Give her a cooking lesson and I think you should start telling her to put the proper stuff with the meatballs because A.I Don’t want her to fail and B.I want her food to be delicious.So I hope I have encouraged you to do the stuff that I have written above.
Your sincerely Matthew
Kia ora Matthew, what a great piece of persuasive writing. I must say spicy meat balls are not top of my list for choice of food. Do you remember in cybersmart we spoke of private versus public information. Do you realise you have your home address on your letter? I look forward to looking at more of your writing well done.
ReplyDelete