Pages

Thursday, 30 November 2017

Kete-Art

Rock Art
Rock Art
This week and last week we have been learning how to paint a whakaahua on a Kowhatu Toi. We started of choosing our 3 rocks. After we chose our 3 rocks we painted them white. It took a few minuets for the paint to dry. Next we drew our design on out cover books. After we drew our design on our books some of us started to draw our design on our 3 rocks that we picked. My design was a 
Niho taniwha with a Koru on the outside and my other one was a raperape one but I havent started on my third rock. We are halfway threw our Kete art. Here are some pictures of my rock art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.