Pages

Wednesday, 9 May 2018

Flights

Natural Flight  

  • Birds
  • Dragons
  • Dinosaurs
  • Bat
  • Bugs
  • Witches

Man made flight

  • Plane
  • Helicopter
  • Drones
  • Hot air balloons
  • Jets
  • Paper planes

Lift:The air pressure is greater underneath the wing then above and the aircraft/bird flies.

Drags:the force than effects the speed of an aircraft / bird. It can slow it down

Thrust:The forward movement of an aircraft/bird.

gravity/Weight:The downward force of an object when it is above the earth.

Aerofoil: The shape of the wing on air planes and some birds.

Bernoulli effect:When a wing is in the shape of an aerofoil the pressure builds up underneath it and it begins to lift the aeroplane.

Image result for birds png
Image result for BatsImage result for dragonImage result for pterodactyl dinosaurImage result for witchImage result for droneImage result for jetsImage result for plane emiratesImage result for Hot air balloonImage result for Helicopter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew I like how you said what was natural flight and what was man made flight. I like the pictures that you chose for you post. I also like how you explain things.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.