Pages

Wednesday, 29 August 2018

Maths D.L.O about what a fraction,percentage and a decimal is

2 comments:

  1. Great DLO Matthew! I really like the colors you have used, it makes it stick out for the reader. Next time could you make the words a bit bigger, it's a little bit hard to read. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Matthew, great to see you are learning fractions, percentages and decimals but I could not see the words in the coloured boxes, they too tiny to see, maybe it is good if you can make the words bigger so it is easy to read. So now you learn fraction, do you know how to convert fractions into percentages and decimals, what is the next step to do with the fractions.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.