Pages

Tuesday, 16 October 2018

Drama

Evidence:

1.I saw a homeless man singing outside of the warehouse about 1 week ago and I heard some great singing from the man.A homeless man singing for food


2.In my church every sunday all of the kids sing a song while dancing and I watched some very good moves from some kids and it was all from the value and the bible.Kids singing in church. (A little bit similar to the one at my church)


3.I saw people singing inside the Riccarton mall 2 weeks ago, it made me want to sing there song because of all the beautiful voices.People singing at a mall.(Similar to the one I seen)


4. Saw my little sister's play at church last sunday, It was amazing to see all the liittle kids using such great words.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew, great to read your stories about the Homeless man and also your little sister's play at church. I could see the main thing that you are talking about was the great voices of people. I like the way that you are trying to use some describing words to explain what you are focusing on. Keep trying and learn more about descriptive writing so you can improve your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.