Pages

Thursday, 1 November 2018

Kete:3D raft made from Tinkercad

For Kete I Made A Raft in 3D on TinkerCad here are some photos of them.

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool looking raft Matthew. It looks like it will hold up well in rough water! Are the steps part of the raft or are they there just to help people get in? I'm impressed with your design skills. What is the program/website you have used to create this? Keep up the great work Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew,
    Good to see you are developing your skills in designing a raft. Well done and keep up the good learning of different areas in Maths. Malo le taumafai Matthew, toaga e fai meaaoga.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.