The cat and The Mouse
Characters: The Cat and the mouse
Moral: Is always work together to fix problems.
Characters: The Cat and the mouse
Moral: Is always work together to fix problems.
One nice sunny day a hungry little cat was eating her lunch. She was nearly finished with her lunch when a sneaky cheeky little mouse came along and stole her lunch. The cat was very angry she chased after the mouse. The cat started chasing the mouse all over the field because the cheeky little mouse took the lunch so she can eat it her self.
While the mouse was running as fast as the flash, the cat was getting very tired because she ate too much food. She was running very slow and starting to power out. But she didn't give up because she wanted to catch that mouse ad teach him a lesson. It has been 5 minutes and the cat started to slow down and walk.
But along came some of the cats friends. They all wanted to help out catch the mouse. So they all chased the mouse. They all formed a circle around the mouse so they can trap the cheeky mouse. The mouse was very scared because it got trapped by a group of cats.
The cats finally caught the mouse and took the lunch back. So the lesson of this story was all ways work together to fix a problem.
3 Reflection Q & A:
1. What am I learning: I am Learning to make descriptive and amazing fables so people can understand it well.
2. How does this work show my learning? I learnt that fable should be nice and short, also include a moral to the story.
3. What am I wondering? When I finished writing this fable I felt a bit happy but after rereading the whole story I felt sad because the mouse didn't get any food.
3 Reflection Q & A:
1. What am I learning: I am Learning to make descriptive and amazing fables so people can understand it well.
2. How does this work show my learning? I learnt that fable should be nice and short, also include a moral to the story.
3. What am I wondering? When I finished writing this fable I felt a bit happy but after rereading the whole story I felt sad because the mouse didn't get any food.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.