Gymnastics Term 3
The last few weeks we have been focused on gymnastics in P.E
The skills that I already had when I started gymnastics were Forward roll, Front summer salt,Tuck jump, Flip, Waking on the beam backwards, and a back drop on the trampoline.
I have improved at doing a flip on the trampoline and jumping over a cone on the walking beam.
I have also improved at doing a front summer salt on the mini tramp
I would like to learn to do a back flip on the mini tramp and I would like to learn to do more tricks on the tramp..

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.