Pages

Friday, 29 November 2019

English- Unit Recap

Today we finally finished our film. I really enjoyed working with my group to create a 30 second film. We really worked hard on filming our video and it was a little bit hard editing. But we worked as a group to get it done.

Our video was about the game winning shot and I loved it because we used basketball as our sport.If their was anything I would change, It would be the camera angles, the camera angle was not bad at all but we could do better, because some angles were a bit off.

What really was working in my group was all the member working together to get the video done. The video was really hard to make with editing but it was fine because we got a little help from a classmate

I am happy with what my group has did. I am proud that we finished our video and got it published on to our blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.