Last week we did a little game where Miss Allen says a word and whatever comes up first in your mind that relates to that word you have to write it down, so here are my words
Cat-Dog
White-Black
Branch-Tree
Dark-Bright
Water-Bucket
Frame-Picture
Solid-Earth
Rocks-Climb
Instagram-Password
Chores-Clean
Animal-Elephant
Tap-Water
Sports-School
Me-Food
Mullet proper-New Zealand
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.