Pages

Tuesday, 22 September 2020

Music-Performance Evaluation

 1-What did you perform? My group and I performed the song Lean on me by Bill Withers, I played Keyboard, Michael did the drum, and Adelaide and Zion were singing.

2-How did the performance go? The performance went great, we knew what we were doing and we knew our parts, but then when it got to the chorus I mucked up and then the whole group stopped. But we did good .

3-What was challenging about the task? Learning the song on keyboard because I did not know the chords. But I learned 

4-What did you enjoy about the task? I enjoyed playing the song and performing with my friends, it was really fun and enjoyable. 


1-Song- This is America- 

Who wrote and performed the song? Donald Glover, Young Thug, and Ludwig Goransson

What is the song about? It is about weapons and violence happening in america and the fact we deal with them.

Your opinion on the song? It is good because we need to change the violence happening in America 

2-Song-I have a dream- 

Who wrote the song?Bjorn Ulvaeus, and Benny Andersson

What is the song about? "I Have a Dream" is a song by Swedish pop group ABBA. It was featured on side one of the group's sixth studio album Voulez-Vous and released as a single in December 1979.

Your opinion on the song? It is pretty good and a great song to listen to 

3-Song-Changes-

Who wrote the song? Tupac Shakur

What is it about? Changes "Changes" is a hip hop song by 2Pac featuring Talent. The song makes references to the war on drugs

Your opinion on the song? I actually like this song and one of my fav rappers is Tupac Shakur


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.