For the last week in business we have been learning about impulse buying, what it is, why people do it, what we can do to prevent it and the consequences that could come from impulse buying
We had to make a brochure about everything we have learnt in the past week
Reflection - I really liked this task that we had to do as i could be creative and it was quite easy to do as we just had to go over stuff that we ave already done and present it in a nice way
Sources - I used my knowledge that i learnt from throughout class to complete this task

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.