For inquiry I have been doing some minion tires. I have been doing it with Jonty,Ashley,Roobie,Eltaf,Austin,Emily,Lorelie,Aroha,Paige,Sharayer and my teacher Mr Breach. We couldn't do it without help from Mr Smith. He is our caretaker. This how you do a minion tire so you get some tires (3,4) and then you wash them. After you wash them you paint them white and then you paint the yellow bit but you have let it dry first so when it is dry you paint the yellow bit but you have to draw the shirt on and you have draw it with a black pen. after that you paint the blue bit and then you get some black paint and you draw the black thing around the head. Then you get like a butter container and you paint inside and you yous it for the eyes. Then you right S.H.S on the front and you get some pipe things and you yous it for you hands you put some plants in the minions and that is how you do a minion tire there is a picture at the bottom.
Pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.