Pages

Friday, 23 September 2016

Calendar art

We have been learning on our very own Calendar Art this is mine.I have been working on this for 2 days and I seemed to get it finished

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I like the way you used lots of colors And patterns. probably next time you could crop it out next time. From Nikora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Matthew, I really liked your calendar art. I loved the colours that you incorporated in it. The designs that you drew were fantastic. Next time you could write a bit more about it or how you made it. Anyway great job!
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.