Pages

Thursday, 17 May 2018

Today's Maths

Today our maths was thinking about my dream house. I created a drawing about my dream house and it looks massive. It looks like a massive mansion. It took me like the hole period to finish it. Here is are the photo's of my downstairs and upstairs mansion.                         
 DOWNSTAIRS                                                                                       UPSTAIRS     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew! I really enjoyed taking a look at your dream house. What is your favourite room that you included? You must have worked very hard in the period to complete and upstairs and a downstairs! That is really showing our value of commitment!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.