Monday, 29 October 2018
Cybersmart
Here is my explaining of how I got my answer to the question what is taller out of a basketball hoop or $1 million dollar stacked bills.if you stacked $20 bills until you reached $1 million , would the stack be higher then the rim of a basketball hoop . Yes you can because the height of the $20 would be 500cm and the height of the hoop is 305 cm so the answer is the stack of money is taller than the basketball hoop..
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job Matthew, I like the way you have explained your answer in calculating the Maths problem. I know it is really hard to solve the mathematical problems but you need to read the question clearly so you can understand and answer with a correct answer.
ReplyDelete