Pages

Tuesday, 13 November 2018

Passion Project- Outdoor Education

Image result for outdoor education rock climbingFor Passion Project I am in Outdoor Education and yesterday I got to see my teachers that are teaching outdoor Education. They are Mr P Daines and Mr Kane, they are great at doing outdoor education stuff like rock climbing, day trams and other stuff. Yesterday we got taught how to put a harness on and how to tie a figure 8 on a rope. It was really fun because some of my friends were in this group. Also on thursday my outdoor Ed group will be going indoor rock climbing and I hope it will be very fun because I love climbing. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you are sharing your learning about your outdoor education and it is great to read at your story that you are going to learn how to do indoor rock climbing, hope you will enjoy that new experience of climbing up on the rock and maybe it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.