In English we have been watching the film/ movie called Coraline. We had to do a presentation of the Coraline film/movie. I have been working on Venngage for about 2 days to complete the task. The first picture was about the living room. The second picture was about the other living room in the other world. The third picture was about the normal kitchen in Coraline's normal world and the last picture wads about the other kitchen in the other world. We had to put a picture of all of the places Coraline has been. We also had to describe the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.