What is the instrument you have chosen? Piano
Why did you choose this instrument? because I know o to play this instrument and iv'e played it before.
What is the song you have chosen? The song that I have chosen is- Lean on me by ill Wilther
Why did you choose this song? Because I love this song so much and im used to playing this song on the keyboard.
What is this song about? This song is a slow nice music. It is about someone being very sad and Will helping them by singing a song called Lean on me.
Are you nervous about your performance? No not really
Why? Because I am used to performing in front of people and I like playing in front of an audience.
What part of the song is the hardest to learn? The left hand bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.