Pages

Thursday, 11 February 2021

Maths ( How to convert mm into m )

 How to Convert mm into meters

Today in maths we learnt how to convert mm into m, I will show you how to do it. To convert mm into m, I move the decimal point 3 places left, for example: 4700mm we move the decimal point 3 places left, which gives us 4.7m. Today we worked on moving the deimal and dividing, tomorrow for maths we will be working on multiplying. Here are some examples that I did:

8700mm = 8.7m

7262mm = 7.262m

1200mm = 12m

729mm = 0.729m

6871mm = 6.871m

72mm = 0.072mm




        mm cm M Km

12000mm

1200cm

1.2m

0.012km

5000mm

500cm

5m

0.005km

1,200,000mm

120,000

1.200m

1.2km

326mm

32.6cm

0.326m

0.000326km

1,200mm

120cm

1.2m

0.0012km




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.