The past week in wananga I have been reading this book about International Rugby. The book is about Rugby skills and what we could improve on if we are playing the sport. The book is about improving your passing skills, kicking skills, stepping, tackling etc. I have learnt many new things about rugby from reading this book. I used to play Rugby when I was young so I know a lot about this sport. What I like to do the most in rugby is kicking and stepping. Also the past week we have been learning about using a new app called My Mahi. My Mahi lets us check our NCEA results and also check what we have achieved. We have also been doing a lot of well being time. From Monday to Wednesday we have been going outside and play some sports and have some free time, we can choose to go outside play some sports and chill under the tree or we can stay inside and relax on the couches and talk with a mate. Every friday we have to make a blogpost about what we have learned or what we have done this past week.
Hi Matthew,I like how you have explained on what you have been doing in wananga this week.I like how you have Briefly explained about what the book is about and how it helps people out on what skills is required.Maybe you should insert a photo to show us what the book actually looks like.But Very well Done!
ReplyDelete