Today it was Market Day and my company and I was working hard to sell some of our products and we did amazing, First of all we hang up the balloons because we had trouble transporting it from the classroom to the learning commons. We sold every lollie and every teddy by getting customers to pop the balloons. Today my favourite part was when I tried another carnival game and it was to try and hit Mr Mitchell with a sponge. I got to have 3 turns. The 1st one I missed, 2nd one I got him right in the face and the last throw went over his head. I liked the way people came and tried our game because it was very fun and great. If I did it again I would try and earn more tokens for my company.
Talofa Matthew!
ReplyDeleteGreat work on your blog post today. I like how you reflected on Market Day and shared your experiences with us. One of my favourite parts was also getting to his Mr Mitchell with a sponge! If you could do Market Day again, would you do anything different in terms of your game? What would have helped earn your group more tokens?
- Miss Birtch