Pages

Thursday, 20 September 2018

Business and Enterprise

For business and enterprise my group and I came up with a great idea of what we can sell. There were options of what kind of products we can do. There were food and bevs, carnival games, leisure activities and more.

We decided to do carnival games. In my group we have Nikora, Sameer, Lasa and Matthew. Our idea was to do something that involves balloons, lollies and darts. Our idea was to pop the balloons with the lollies inside and you have to try and pop with a dartboard dart.

After that we painted our drawing. We painted it blue and red to make it stand out and eye catching.
   
Today in B&E I finished painting my B&E poster. It was hard work but I got there thanks to my B&E teacher Miss Birtch. Also we finished doing our 2nd poster that Niko and Sam worked hard on. 

Plus me and Lasa started drawing some of our own culture designs.Today it was only me in my group because the rest of my group were away for some reason. But I managed to get the poster done and get ready for tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Matthew!

    You did some great work today. You took the suggestions and feedback I gave you to improve your painted poster with the cultural drawings. Once that is dry you will be able to go in with the vivid for the outlining.

    You really impressed me today with your commitment! Well done!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.