Pages

Tuesday, 11 September 2018

My partners and I screencastify about our problem in blogs

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Matthew. I am very impressed that you were able to get your video up by the end of the period. I know you and your partner were having some technical difficulties and then you had to complete the work on your own. I think you did a really commendable job at adjusting your script and getting this blog post up within the given time frame.

    I wonder for next time if you could have a more interesting background for your video. Maybe you could feature a post that had a really great title or picture to show as an example.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Matthew,
    Good video you have created. I think maybe next time you should have a more interesting background and maybe show on like a drawing or something what you mean. Anyways I think this would help primary school children so great job!

    -Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew,
    Nice video I liked how you addressed the problem you had and how to fix it. Next time maybe add some pictures in or a description instead of an irrelevant blog post as a background. Did you use Screen-Castiify?
    You Sincerely Lorelei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matthew, your video is awesome, it is better if I can see your face talking in a video,so you need to ask questions if you don't understand anything and it is better to understand how to solve your problems in doing blogging. How do you solve your problem?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.