I made a game on Code.org. I learned how to make my characters move and shoot fireballs and learned how to code. The hardest thing was it was hard to make the game because this was my first time coding but I got help from my friends. My game shows Be The Change because it's about a knight and his dog hulk getting rid of a bad guy that escaped from jail. You have to try and get rid of the dinosaur by shooting the fireballs to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.