The video is snow based with a funny story line while he was a kid. He thought he was a Olympian but he never got to achieve his goal. He tried to lift two buckets but he failed. Then he tried to vaulting but again he fail. When he got older he tried to get the a world record attempt in skiing. Then he got famous.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.