There are many famous landmarks in the world such as the Statue Of Liberty and many more.Today I am looking at the ones in New Zealand. My first one is Rainbows End.Rainbow's End is a very famous Park. I have been there a lot of times and it is probably the best park I have ever been to in Auckland. My Second one is the sky tower. The sky tower is the tallest sky tower in New Zealand. I have been there only 10 times and it is the best sky tower I have ever seen. My Last one is Eden Park. It is a famous rugby park because the super rugby teams play there and the mitre 10 cup play there as well. I have been there 1 time and it is the best park ever in Auckland.


No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.