Pages

Monday, 29 August 2016

NZ Olympic Uniform

Today for reading we all looked at the NZ Olympic uniforms for 2012,2008 and 2004. We had to pick our favorite uniform from favorite to least in order.

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2008 Beijing Olympics uniform.jpg1. I would choose The 2008 Beijing because it has really creative designs. I also chose it because it has most of the NZ logos on it.













C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2012 NZ Uniform.jpgSecond I would choose the 2012 uniform because in London because I like the colors in the uniform and it Makes London look professional.












C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Athens Olympics uniform (2004).jpgLast I would choose the 2004  because I really like what the ladies are wearing but I like the colors and the tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.