Monday, 29 August 2016
Swat team attack
Before the opening ceremony started the swat team attack came repelling down the stadium. They came out shooting down the stadium roof. We had a huge shock. I seen a swat come out with a Uzi shooting the terrorist. I saw a terrorist shooting down the stadium. It was a loud frightening noise . The noise was like a giant banging on the door. It was frightening for the kids that came to support their countries. One Terrorist came and nearly killed a athlete with a Uzi. But the swat came and defeated that terrorist. The swat team had body armor and hard helmets so the terrorist couldn't shoot them. Then after all we heard a man call out on the speaker that it was just a test. But the whole stadium came down.
Labels:
Olympics,
Opening ceremony,
Police swat team.,
Reading
2 comments:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nice work i like your blog post
ReplyDeletethanks michael i like your feedback
ReplyDelete