The name of the game is Wheelchair T-ball the rules
for this game is if the ball hits your chair or your wheel you score a point but if you miss the chair you lose a point for your team and also if you miss the chair you are out.
Hello Matthew. This helped me understand a new way of playing T-ball. I love the way you told me how the game works. It's great to see that this helps people that want to play T-ball but can't walk, I feel strongly proud about that. You only have one of SISOMO. Don't beat yourself up, try sight and sound next time if you can. I think this is well structured.
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
hi mathew great game if i was in the olympic's i would love to play it
ReplyDeleteHello Matthew. This helped me understand a new way of playing T-ball. I love the way you told me how the game works. It's great to see that this helps people that want to play T-ball but can't walk, I feel strongly proud about that. You only have one of SISOMO. Don't beat yourself up, try sight and sound next time if you can. I think this is well structured.
ReplyDelete